The application for membership of the Robert Schumann Society Zwickau e. V. is available for download as a PDF file.
What does the Robert Schumann Society Zwickau offer its members?
- Regular communications from the company, sometimes with free annual fees
- Concerts and lectures
- reduced admission to the concert series Schumann Plus in the Robert Schumann House
- Relation of the Schumann studies to the member special price
- Study trips "in the footsteps of Robert and Clara Schumann"
- free accommodation for external members for research stays
In accordance with § 5 of the statutes, the executive committee decided on the following contribution regulations, which will come into effect after the approval of the general assembly on June 25, 2004 with effect from July 1, 2004.
The annual membership fee is:
- for single members 20 EUR,
- for married couples jointly 30 EUR
- for corporate members, groups and local associations 35 EUR
- for pupils, students and the unemployed 10 EUR
Upon application, the board can approve reductions in fees or exemption from paying fees.
Exempted persons are:
honorary members, corresponding extraordinary members, members of the executive board